Here's a thing to think about: children know what gender they feel like around 4 years old. Sometimes it's just instinct. I work in a childcare facility and one of the little boys likes to wear the dresses and play with the traditional girl toys even though he was raised as a traditional boy and vice versa. Sometimes it's just the inner workings of a person that makes them feel like they're in the wrong body
Weird, it’s almost as if gender is pushed on you from birth and if you like something outside of your prescribed gender traits/characteristics/roles/etc, you might think that there is something wrong with you and you are a different gender. It’s almost as if gender is an oppressive, restrictive system that harms people. It’s almost like children are taught from the moment they are wrapped in a blue or pink blanket that some things are for boys and some things are for girls and that is Final End Game No Questions Asked. It’s almost as if gender isn’t innate and people have likes and dislikes outside of prescribed gender roles.
Genderqueers are puerile, basic shits.
reminder to call your pets by their proper pronouns! use petself/dogself/catself/hamsterself etc because they are not able to communicate their preferred gender and pronouns thank you this has been a psa uwu
What We Can Learn From The Largest International Study On Rape That’s Been Conducted So Far →
- On average, about one in four men included in the study said they had raped someone at some point in their lives. One in ten had raped someone who wasn’t their romantic partner.
- The UN survey found that rape between married partners was more prevalent than rape among people who were not in a romantic relationship
- Nearly half of the respondents who said they had raped at least once went on to rape multiple victims. Nearly 23 percent said they had raped two to three people, 12 percent say they had raped four to ten people, and about 4 percent said they had raped more than ten people.
- More than half of the study’s respondents who admitted they had violated someone’s consent were teenagers when they first raped someone. Most sexual crimes recorded in the study occurred when men were between the ages of 15 and 19.
- Among the men who acknowledged they had sexually assaulted someone else, more than 70 percent of them said they did it because of “sexual entitlement.” Forty percent said they were angry or wanted to punish the woman. About half of the men said they did not feel guilty.
- Just 23 percent of the men who said they had raped someone had actually been imprisoned for their crimes.
Has Makoharu boyfriend shirt grown bigger ??
(From Lily and Kate’s cute headcanon<3)